Resistance lunge with rotation
Muscles worked: Front and rear thighs, bottom and sides (quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes and obliques)
- Stand next to each other and step forward with your outer foot.
- While both holding an end of a resistance band, extend your arms.
- Bend your knees to perform a lunge.
- While you lunge, rotate away from each other.
- Return to the starting position with control.
- Complete one set before changing over to the other side.
Do slow, controlled movements to ensure you don’t pull the other person over.