Resistance triceps kick-back
- Face each other, one person holding the band in her right hand and the other in her left hand.
- Lean slightly forward from your hips and support your body weight with your free hand.
- Keep your elbows bent and lift your elbow slightly higher than your back.
- Simultaneously straighten your arms backwards but don’t lock your elbows at the end of the movement.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
Keep your back straight and don’t lock your elbows at the end of the movement.